Welcome to the RPL TEEN HUB! This space is for Richmond, BC teens. Find great books, information about library programs, volunteer opportunities, current events and more!

Thursday, July 7, 2016

The Fault in our Stars by John Green


The Fault in our Stars by John Green

This book has lots of realistic material making it interesting to read and easy to comprehend. I don't like reading sad stories or books that have been too hyped. But with The Fault in the Stars, however, I made a good choice. 

This book was flawless. From the moment I began reading, I felt an instant connection to the story. I was enthralled, engrossed and completely absorbed in this magical, romantic, harrowing tale that John Green so finely crafted. The Fault in Our Stars was every bit phenomenal as I was hoping it would be. I am utterly amazed with this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment